Hair Replacement web links
1Hair Replacement web links
Links related to all information regarding Hair replacement.
Each link provided on this web page has been tested and hand selected by the professionals. In case you need general information about hair loss we can provide that too.
2Forums and Boards
– We have offered with a message board on our website. You can find here wide variations of topics covered. It is also regularly visited by our past clients so you can exchange views with them.
2.2Hair transplant network
– You may find wide volume of information here regarding hair replacement, transplant and other information.
– This is a genuine forum that offers with volumetric information about various options available. You may find the website is having multiple pages for selection. You can find good information on the forum.
3.1Before and After using hair systems
– You may find past clients who have used hair replacement systems. You may find true and genuine photos of clients.
3.2Surgical hair replacement patients
– You may find interesting photos when browsing through this site. All photos are of past satisfied clients. You may also find photos of well known celebrities here.
3.3Propecia Photos (hair growth)
– You may find five tutorial videos that provides with a lot of details. You may also find good photos of many clients.
4Replacement systems – Education, Bonding and Management
Attachment and bonding of hair systems
Avoid oxidation by exposed heat and sun light
Hair system and detangling procedure
Prevent hair loss in premature stage from effective system.
Instructions and cleaning tips for hair systems.
Template & Base Size
Curl & Wave
Base Material Color
Gray Hair Type
How to get the perfect color to match your own natural hair ? Read more
Customize my grey distribution and percentage
Determining the proper recession for your hair system is a matter of following the line/pattern of where your padded facial tissue ends and your less-padded cranial tissue begins.
AA is the sharpest, while C is the straightest.
A and CC are mostly ordered for men.
CC and C are mostly ordered for women.
Choosing the correct density is one of the most essestial factors to ensure your hair system looks perfectly natural. Read More
Customizing a hair system also involves selecting a hair style also know as hair direction.
Base Material Color
To match your complexion, flesh, brown and black base colors are available. If you don’t choose, your hair system will be made in flesh color